Thursday, December 18, 2008

World's Largest Drum


HCG_12 World's Largest Drum, originally uploaded by thoth188.

I am not quite sure if this is true or not, but it seems like we have the largest drum in the world.

This photo was taken when I was in the homecoming game on October 28th, 2007. And my favorite part of the game is seeing Neil Armstrong, the first person who steps on earth, cheering up the football team and crowd during the half-time break.

It's my second football game and now I can have my opinion about American football. My general impression is football game is quite intense and quick. A lot things could happen in ten seconds, and a quarterback is the key player in the offensive team just like a pitcher in a baseball team. There are some rules that I still don't understand, but overall I enjoy football games better than other sports games.

Click here for the photo set on Flickr!

Go Boilers!

No comments: